1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the User provides about by himself/herself when using the Site, Services or during the registration process (creating an account), for the purchase of goods / services, non-exclusive license from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations referring to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of UTS and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering on the Site and using the Site and Services, the User gives his full consent to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and/or any Services available when using the Site, must be immediately terminated.
1.6. If the User does not agree to receive information UTS, the User can unsubscribe:
– by sending a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a telephone call to the Call Center.
When the e-mail notification is received at email@example.com or when you call the Call Center, a request is generated in the special software tracking the actions of the relevant User, based on the information received from the User. The request is processed within a maximum of 48 hours. As a result, the User’s information is not included in the mailing segment for the respective region.
2. Purposes of collection, processing, and storage of the information provided by the Site users
2.1. The processing of personal data of the User is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. UTS processes personal data of the User for the purposes of:
– identification of the parties of agreements and contracts signed with UTS;
– providing the User with goods/services, non-exclusive license, access to the Site, Services
– communication with the User, sending transaction letters to the User at the time of receipt of the application for registration on the Site or receipt of payment from the User, on a one-off basis, if the User performs these actions, sending the user notifications, requests;
– sending messages to the user of advertising and/or informational nature — no more than 1 message per day;
– verification, research and analysis of such data, to support and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
– conduct statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
3. Terms of processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. UTS takes all necessary actions for the protection of personal data of the User from illegal access, change, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. UTS provides access to personal data of the User only to those employees, contractors and Affiliates who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site, Services and services, sale of goods, obtaining a non-exclusive license by the User.
3.3. UTS has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including prevention and/or suppression of illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only under the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. UTS does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and assumes that the User in good faith provides reliable and sufficient information, makes changes to the previously provided information in a timely manner when such need arises, including, but not limited to, changing the phone number.
4.1. When using the Website, the user confirms that:
– he has all the necessary rights to allow him to register (create an account) and use the services of the Site;
– indicates accurate information about himself in the amounts necessary to use the services of the Site, required to fill in the fields for the further provision of services of the site are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at its sole discretion.
– he is aware that the information on the Site posted by the User about himself / herself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy, and may be copied and distributed by them;
– he is familiarized with this Policy, expresses his consent to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and checking the box under the link to this Policy is deemed a written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2. UTS does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the Users, except in cases where such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
5. For the purposes of this Policy, the “User’s Personal Data” means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site, Services including, but not limited to: first name, last name, gender, mobile phone number and/or e-mail address, marital status, date of birth, hometown, relatives, home address, education, employment sphere.
5.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Services in the course of their use with the help of the software installed on the User’s device, including IP-address, information from cookies, information about the user’s browser (or other program that allows access to the Services), access time, address of the requested page.
5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and/or provision of which is defined in the Regulatory documents of individual services of UTS.
6. Change and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or its part, by sending a notification to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the call center by phone. The user must make changes and update previously provided information, otherwise UTS is not responsible for non-receipt of notifications, goods/services, etc.
6.2. The user can also request complete removal of his personal data from the database of UTS by sending a notification by e-mail email@example.com.
8. Feedback Questions and suggestions
8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Support Service UTS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (3822) 901-239 or by sending correspondence to: Dzerzhinskogo str., 22a, 634031, Tomsk, Russia